This interactive one day workshop will provide Internal Auditors with a thorough understanding of how data analytics can be used within audit engagements.
The workshop will provide participants hands on experience using CAATs solutions and introduce data analysis concepts and techniques. Participants will be led by an instructor through each section in performing exercises and case studies based on real world examples using SAP data.
The topics to be covered in the course are as follows:
- Uses of CAATs for Fraud Detection & Risk-Based audits
- Determine Data Requirements
- Importing and Cleansing Data Files (SAP, etc.)
- Maintaining Data Integrity
- Basic Commands and Calculations
- Case Studies (Accounts Payables, P-Cards, Accounts Receivables, Inventory etc.)
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Selecting Statistical Samples
- Benford’s and Population Analysis
- Much More!
Who Should Attend?
Internal Auditors, Internal Fraud Investigators and Data Analysts working within a Federal Government office and interested in learning more about data analytics.
No technical experience required, all levels welcome.
- 1 Day Training
- Workstations and computers
- CAATs tools and Training materials
- Lunch provided onsite
Cost: $250.00 CAD
When: Thursday, March 26, 2015
Time: 9am – 5pm
Where: CaseWare Analytics Head Office
1200 St. Laurent Blvd. Unit 004A, Ottawa, Ontario, K1K 3B8
Michel is a Certified Trainer with extensive experience using CAATs to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit projects.
About Pierre Consulting
- No categories