Audit firms can assess data from multiple sources to efficiently detect fraud and errors.
Audit firms and consulting firms operate within an environment of high expectations from both its clients and the external public. Regardless of size, Audit firms are always looking for new and innovative ways to add its existing customer base while attracting new clientele. Despite changing regulatory environments and fluctuating economies, one constant to a more profitable business is lowering costs and time. Audit firms require technologies that can add as much value as possible to its clients, in the most cost-effective method available.
With CaseWare™ Analytics, Audit firms can assess data from multiple sources, to efficiently detect fraud and errors, as well provide insights into the overall health of internal controls within an organization. Whether through analysis tools like IDEA® or continuous monitoring solutions, Audit firms and their clients are able to gain value through a collaborative platform, regardless of location.
- Data Extraction from Any Source
Effortlessly extract data from any application in any format, such as PDFs, text files, ect.
- Audit Specific Commands
Within a few steps, you can sort, analyze, compare and assess client data. You can analyze data and deliver detailed results to clients in a cost effective manner.
- Database Integrity
Read-only analysis means that the client’s production database is never jeopardized, and data analysis is accurate and timely.
- Payments do not match invoice
- Duplicate payments across payment systems (ERP, E-payables, P-cards)
- Split Payments
- Rapid Payments
- Gaps in Cheque numbers
- Payment SoD conflicts
Travel & Expense
- Identify frequent travelers and corresponding compliance with travel policies and procedures
- Pinpoint travel over holiday periods for potential personal travel
- Dead Stock analysis
- Top/Bottom purchased items
- Highest/Lowest turnover
- Excessive inventory level changes
- Price Change impact
Salaries & Payroll
- Identify multiple paychecks to same bank account
- Compare check amounts per ledger to electronic bank files
- List employees with salary increases greater than a specified percent
- Compare refund payments to refund policy
Segregation Of Duties
- Evaluate transactional data against control settings
- Identify program changes not appearing on change control logs
- Compare key program or file size, timestamps, and other characteristics to a control table to identify instances where a change has occurred
- Highlight users with powerful profiles / responsibilities
Identify user profile / responsibility changes made immediate prior to or shortly after an audit –
About Pierre Consulting
- No categories