MUCH MORE THAN A TIME AND BILLING SOLUTION
Following more than a decade of experience in the audit and accounting practice market, CaseWare Time is one of the world’s most refined, powerful and easy to use practice management tools available. CaseWare Time from CaseWare is a simple, all-inclusive practice management solution for audit and accounting firms of all sizes. This integrated time and billing solution is designed to help you grow your practice. It automates and simplifies all the time-consuming, mundane tasks required to run a successful business, including client record keeping, recording of work done, work-in-progress (WIP) management, billing and reporting.
CaseWare Time offers you a complete solution ranging from project management, work in progress analysis, debtor’s management and analysis.
Major Benefits of CaseWare Time:
- Increases profits by maximizing billing opportunities while reducing wasted time and expenses.
- Makes it as easy as possible for partners as well as staff to record and measure time from anywhere, even out of the office.
- Provides flexible and integrated client correspondence that may be printed or emailed, separately or as document batches, to support your client communications requirements.
- Improves staff performance and productivity by providing accurate measurement of their results.
- Allows confident long-term decisions based on accurate information about profitability, performance and resource capacity.
- Reduces the cost and effort of internal practice administration with time-saving processing and powerful, flexible reporting features
- Improves cash flow through powerful and flexible billing debtor’s functionality.
- Ensures improved resource utilization as well as client service by using budgets and project scheduling with powerful reports to help you stay in control.
CaseWare Time will take care of the following practice management requirements:
- Improve your practice management by using CaseWare Time as your integrated time & billing solution. Get the benefits of a single client database and integrated WIP and debtors.
- Capturing time and disbursements linked to WIP reports ensures you are maximising billing potential and reducing WIP aging.
- Integrated billing provides tailored invoices and calculates write up/down or carry forward amounts based on the difference between the invoice and WIP amount.
- Improve resource utilization and client service by using budgets and project scheduling with powerful reports to help you stay in control.
- A wide range of analysis reports automatically reflect the profitability of clients and different services, performance of staff – all using the WIP and billing information at hand.