Nigeria’s leading audit solution used by major auditing firms
CaseWare Working Papers for auditors is the ultimate, end-to-end auditing solution that handles the entire engagement from start to finish, in one system. It handles everything from the write-up or acquisition of a trial balance to the final financial statements as well as required supporting working papers and audit programs in between.
CaseWare helps you comply with International Standards on Auditing, IFRS and IFRS for SME. What’s more is our team of expert content partners consistently keep you updated with the latest disclosure changes. This product provides you with greater control, with a built-in validation process that reduces the risk of inaccuracies and any risk to your practice.
CaseWare has an excellent track record with firms of all sizes and improves efficiencies by up to 1000%. Something that may have taken you up to a day to complete, could now take you less than an hour!
- An integrated engagement solution including working papers, audit methodologies, compliant Financial Statements, tax returns, business reporting and financial analytics
- Automates Financial Statements, based on the latest IFRS and IFRS for SMEs including: Statement of Financial Position, Comprehensive Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flow, Statement of Changes in Equity, all notes, accounting policies and automated lead schedules
- Built-in financial reporting engine eliminates the need for manual drafting or retyping
- Make any adjustments in your engagement file and the entire system will automatically update from working papers through to the Financial Statements and schedules. Adjusting journal entries can also easily be exported back to the client’s accounting system
- Guarantees up-to-date compliance with disclosure and audit requirements
- Uses leading audit methodology Probe Audit, which integrates fully with the rest of the engagement file and ensures compliance with the latest Audit Standards
- Includes a comprehensive library of standard audit procedures so you’re never starting from scratch
- Providing one central data storage and retrieval point, all supporting engagement documents can be stored in the document manager
- Supports varied internal and external distribution needs within an engagement. Making it the ideal solution for practices concerned with mobility, productivity, data protection and integrity
- Consistent quality and accuracy of content eases the burden on reviewers. Powerful review features also allow you to review and add comments as you work
- Errors and inconsistencies can be amended while work is in progress as reviewers can check files while work is continuing in other parts of the file
About Pierre Consulting
- No categories